A deposit of 50% is payable at the time of registration. The balance of fees must be received by Choices International at least 30 days before the start of the course. For programmes in Spain, Choices International can accept payment only in euros. With all payment documents you must include (1) Full name of course participant (2) Course and Start Date (3) Specify Deposit or Balance of Fees.
The signatory to this registration form hereby confirms that they have received and understood the terms and conditions including our cancellation and refund policy. The signatory further confirms that they accept full responsibility for the payment of all course fees and other sums due to Choices International, and confirms that the information given on this form is complete and correct.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- PaytoStudy: To make your payment by local bank transfer, please log onto www.juniorcoursesspain.paytostudy.com. Here you will firstly need to register your payment, which will then provide you with the local PaytoStudy bank account details in your home country. This will allow you to make your payments in your local currency and ensure you are not charged any international banking fees.
- Credit Card: We accept VISA, Master, Maestro, JCB, American Express and Diners. The card holder will be asked to sign and fax back to us a Credit Card Authorization Form. Payments made by Credit/Debit card will incur a transaction fee of 2.5% and 3.5% surcharge for payment made by American Express and Diners.
- Transferencia Bancaria utilizando el SWIFT a:
- Choices International SL
- Banco Santander Empresas
- C/ Gran Vía, 2 – 28220 Majadahonda (Madrid) - Spain
- Account number: 14 2810147784
- IBAN: ES08 00491916 14 2810147784
- SWIFT: BSCHESMM
A receipt or other evidence of payment must be produced by the client for inspection by the Spanish Immigration Authorities on entry into Spain, and to the school on the first day of the course.
All payments must be in euros. All bank charges in the country of origin and in UK are to be paid in remittance by the applicant.
Students must pay all fees due at on the specified dates above and no later than 4 weeks before the course starts. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the programme and the assignment of the vacancy to another student.