Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School
Advanced soccer programme
Develop your soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School coaching programme and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
Participants can choose among two options:
Advanced soccer (16 hours of training per week)
This soccer residential camp is aimed at boys and girls from 13 to 17 years old with advanced ability level. It is focused on the perspective of the integral education of participants and is based on four mainstays:
- Technical-tactical perspective, there will be a work plan, so that every participant can develop all their skills in a dynamic, balanced and effective way oriented to real soccer practice.
- Physical and motor skills, so that they are aware of the importance of the physical improvement, the best training methods, the reasons for them and the influence they will have on their performance.
- Health, in order to be aware of the importance of this mainstay in their sports careers. In order to achieve this goal, workshops will be scheduled, focused on injury prevention, nutrition, bandages, shoes and proper surfaces.
- Values education, through an effective educational way in order to be trained not only as athletes but more importantly as people.
Advanced soccer plus English lessons
10 hours of soccer training plus 15 hours of English classes per week, taught by qualified teachers in classes of a maximum size of 15 students.
For those participants who would like to focus on goalkeeping training, we offer a complementary training (1h30 per day).
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES
- Training at Chelsea FC’s very own world-class Surrey training facility.
- Advanced intensive soccer: 16 hours per week intensive soccer training.
- Advanced soccer plus English: 15 hours’ English tuition per week plus 10 hours’ soccer training.
- Full board, residential accommodation.
- Daily bus transfer to training facilities.
- Chelsea FC Foundation training kit.
- UEFA qualified coaching staff.
- Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour.
- 3 excursions per session: 2 half-day (London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour) & 1 full-day (London tour)
- Free WiFi and supervised internet access.
- Closing Presentation & Certificate Award.