Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools
Develop your soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School coaching programme and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
Participants can choose among two options:
- Soccer Programme: consists of 16 hours of soccer per week and incorporates practical training on skills and tactics.
- English Course Plus Soccer: 16 hours of soccer training plus 15 hours of English classes
- Girls’ Development programme. girls-only training designed to involve girls of all
footballing abilities. This programme is only available during first 2 weeks of July.
WHAT IS YOUR LEVEL OF SOCCER?
- Standard: For participants who want to learn or practise soccer.
- Advanced: For participants who are playing for a club or are highly skilled.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING
Our programme is accredited by British Council to guarantee the high quality of service in English classes.
Language tuition uses a fun, participative approach to learning and emphasises spoken language skills within a soccer context. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week, in classes of a maximum size of 15 students. Students are tested on arrival, and placed with other students of approximately the same level.
Every Wednesday our teachers will give seminars incorporating video analysis of matches but also they will cover important aspects such as tactics, technics, nutrition and sport psychology as part of the soccer programme.
Individual en-suite rooms at Roehampton University, Froebel College.
THE 2-WEEKS PROGRAMME INCLUDES:
- Training 1 day at Chelsea FC Training Ground very own world-class straining facility plus 3 days at
Doverhouse Road Playing Fields.
- 15 hours of English classes (if requested).
- Chelsea FC Foundation training kit.
- 1 day transfer to Cobham training facilities.
- Full-board residential accommodation.
- Evening activities every night.
- 3 excursions: 2 half-day (Kingston Upon Thames plus shopping and Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour) & 1 full-day (London Tour).
- Free, supervised internet access.
- Closing presentation & certificate award.