Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools
Standard soccer programme
Develop your soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer School coaching programme and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
Participants can choose among two options:
- Intensive soccer programme. This programme is designed for students aged 10-17 years, of any level of ability, to improve their soccer skills. The intensive soccer course consists of 16 hours of training per week which incorporates practical training on skills and tactics. On Wednesday Berlitz teachers will give seminars incorporating video analysis of matches, but also they will cover important aspects such as technics, nutrition and sports psychology as part of the soccer programme.
- English course plus soccer programme. This Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer camp consists of 10 hours of soccer training plus 15 hours of English classes per week.
For those participants aged 13 – 17 who want to focus on GOALKEEPING training, we offer complementary training 1h30 per day.
Chelsea Football Club’s state of the art training facility in Cobham, Surrey offers a world class training centre with magnificent pitches. It is also the training ground for the Chelsea Football Club Premiership team. Coaching sessions are fun as well as educational. During the programme, there is an excursion to the Chelsea Football club Stadium (Stamford Bridge).
THE PROGRAMMES INCLUDE:
- Training at Chelsea FC’s very own world-class training facility in Surrey.
- Intensive soccer: 16 hours per week of intensive soccer training.
- Soccer plus English: 15 hours’ English tuition per week plus 10 hours’ soccer training.
- Full board, residential accommodation.
- Daily bus transfer to training facilities.
- Chelsea FC Foundation training kit.
- UEFA qualified coaching staff.
- Stamford Bridge Stadium Tour.
- 3 excursions per session: 2 half-day (London Eye and Stamford Bridge Tour) & 1 full-day (London tour and Shopping)
- Free WiFi and supervised internet access.
- Closing Presentation & Certificate Award.