International Elite Golf Academy London 2017
Develop your golf skills in our International Golf Camp at the famous Roehampton Club!
Our academy, aimed at boys and girls of 10 – 17 years old, is focused on a personalised training, and the programme is designed for students who wish to develop their ability through expert tuition.
Our Academy offers two options:
- English + Golf Camp (Beginner / Intermediate Level): For participants who wish to improve their language skills (focusing on vocabulary development) and to improve and practise their techniques at golf. A standard day will consist of 3 hours of language classes and 3 hours of golf coaching.
- English + Golf Camp (Elite Programme): For participants with a handicap, who wish to improve their language skills and to continue development in their techniques at golf emphasising swing analysis and course management. Relying on a professional training method we offer players to participate in high-quality training sessions.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Training at the Richmond Golf Club very own world-class training facility.
- 15 hours English tuition per week plus 10 hours golf coaching.
- Full board, residential accommodation.
- Learning materials.
- Golf seminars covering technics, tactics, nutrition, etc.
- 3 excursions per session: 2 half-day (London Eye) and 1 full-day (London Tour and shopping).
- Closing presentation & Certificate Award.