Choices International has a mission to offer the best development opportunities to all students. With our unique education partnerships we offer pathways to the highest levels of sports competition, academic excellence and teacher support. Travelling as an international student can develop a positive & proactive attitude towards learning and cultural understanding which will deliver valuable life lessons.
We are excited to offer Academic Year High School Placement in Boston, USA. This Choices International Academic Year is aimed at students who wish to study abroad in the USA to discover a new country, experience a new culture, graduate with excellent grades and learn in an exciting international student community.
For students who want to compete in a range of sports there are opportunities to train with outstanding coaches in first-class facilities. For students who want to pursue performing arts, we host an extensive range of extra-curricular options that will support learning outside of the classroom. The school curriculum is designed to ensure students have the chance to commit to their wider interests in constructive clubs & societies while remaining focused on their academic results. We offer excellent personal development opportunities and quality teaching support to help students balance their International Baccalaureate studies and focus on future ambitions.
- The City – Boston is the Academic Heart of USA, home to Harvard, MIT and Boston University with more than 1/3 of the population being students.
- The Location – a superb location from which to explore New England and experience American culture. Our campus is a short ride from the city of Boston (20 min) and close to prestigious universities.
- The Campus – State of Art Campus covers more than 20 acres and features: 43 classrooms including 6 language labs, 6 wet and 3 dry science labs, 7 music rooms, 3 art studios, an experimental theatre space known as the ‘Black-Box’, a large study area and student lounge, a business lab and a fashion lab.
- On-Campus Accommodation – 5 residence buildings with 449 en suite single and shared rooms.
- Academics – 88 electives and Honors, 21 Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Signature Programmes – STEAM, Visual Arts and Performing Arts Enrichment Programs
- Clubs and Organisations – 30 After School Clubs, sports, academics, creatives and scholars
- Trips and Activities – an extensive extracurricular and excursion program
- A school to suit international students – with 30+ nationalities our students feel at home
- English Support – 7 hours of ESL per week included
- Individual Care – Personal Tutor, Program Director & a Dorm parent for every student with on-site full-time clinic and security
- Student Success – $11.5 million university scholarships secured since 2014, top university offers, average 4 acceptances per student