Year-round start dates
Pro Club Academy Experience Fleetwood provides an elite player development programme based at the clubs £10 million state of the art training complex PoolFoot Farm home of Fleetwood´s 1st team and academy
Players will be immersed into a full time training and games programme which aims to develop and educate each individual on the complexities of the modern day game. The programme will empower participants to develop not only their technical and physical attributes but more importantly nurture character and provide opportunities to fulfil potential through a life changing experiences.
The programme´s mission is to provide all players with aspirations of playing at the highest level a platform in which they can strive and excel to reach their goals.
The Fleetwood International Football Academy players will benefit from:
- Opportunity to train at one of the leading sport complexes in the North West of England, the £10 million Poolfoot Farm Complex.
- Full time training programme working with FTFC UEFA licenced coaches dedicated to enhancing and developing every aspect of your game both on and off the pitch.
- Showcase your ability in front of FTFC recruitment team on a daily basis.
- Player development reporting system working on individual learning objectives to aid and enhance performance.
- Workshops, Seminars and Player/ team Analysis sessions aimed at supporting player development.
- Be part of the Fleetwood FC family and journey.
- Links and pathways to FTFC partner clubs both in the UK and overseas.
FTIFA players will train alongside the FTFC 1st, development and academy teams. Players will use:
- 1 FIFA 2 star grade 4G pitches (the highest possible).
- The 1st team & Academy gym.
- The 1st team & Academy physiotherapy room.
- The 1st team & Academy analysts.
- Full professional evaluation and action plan.
- Health & Fitness Membership at Hotel Spa.
- FTFC classrooms. Multi use for: Analysis sessions, nutrition lessons, upcoming fixture preparation & much more
- Sports science testing
- Full board meal plan
- Airport transfers (north of England)
- All fixtures videoed and clipped
- Full coaching programme
- Full professional evaluation and action plan
- Health & Fitness Membership at Hotel Spa
- FTFC Onward Card
- Airport transfer